2.23.2008

Hey all.... It has been a while since I last posted, but you'll see some yummies that I created for valentine's day below. I hope soon to post some new pics of our house since it has changed quite a bit since the pictures from the summer. We now have a delightful red door and red shutters. We also have added some trees out front with brick planters around them...spring should be fantastic at our house since these trees are cherry and the have beautiful pink blossoms at that time. My husband has prevented me from taking any pictures to show you since he is out on a "Guy's only" backpacking trip this weekend and took the camera. He was so excited this morning when he woke up....like a little boy going to disneyland. The living room was covered in all of his "necessary" items last night and now all that is left is dirt and remnants from the garage and his last camping trip. I sure am excited to clean that up! : D Well I better go....I am off to have a little "girls only" time myself.

0 comments:

Followers