2.25.2008

I have a sign pasted to my forehead....

.....that reads, if you are high maintenance, needy, or just want to push someone around visit my window. Kind of like the statue of liberty. Today at work it seemed as though I got all the members that had 10 different things they wanted to do in one transaction. None of these things were simple mind you they all had a long story of why they needed said transaction done. I also received all the members that were past due on their loans or negative in their checking accounts. This involved long conversations with them, then long conversations with collections about them, then long conversations between them and collections, and so on. I am sure you get the idea. I also have great translation skills, I think this is from being a preschool teacher. I can translate any form of english, ie...mumbling, english as a second language, or those that are smacking on a piece of gum while talking. Being a preschool teacher has also helped with deciphering forms of writing....people seem to get very frustrated if you can't tell if their 4 is a 4 or a 9. Anyway, I am done ranting, Please forgive me.....until next time.

2 comments:

Mommy's Turn said...

I feel your pain... I was a bank teller for about 5 years, before I got sick of dealing with people and their money. I swear, people are way more uptight about their accounts than they are about their kids. When I was a teller I was called a bi*&%, threatened with physical harm, and yelled at... all over stupid stuff (like asking for their ID!!!). Then there are the men who "hit on" you and the scam artists who pass stolen checks. I could go on, but I won't! :)

Rachel said...

so funny! Can you say fliberdyjibit!?

Followers