3.02.2008

I WILL MISS YOU SOUTH 15!

I will no longer see you south 15, I regret to inform you that I am breaking up with you. Our relationship was a long 7 months and I will miss our drives together every morning and night, listening to talk radio and catching up on the latest political news. Even though I will miss you....we had our differences you and me, I didn't like how you made me late to work on several occasions or that you had other relationships---too many in fact. I also hated how you always needed work done and how you demanded I spend more time with you on those days. But don't worry I will see you again, but this time just in passing. I know that you are here from me if I need you, that is one good thing about you.
For those of you that don't know I have transferred to Escondido and now will drive only 5 minutes to work......PRAISE GOD!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

this is so funny!

Bre - said...

Hmmm ... I have a check to deposit today :-) I think I may pay you a little visit <3

Mommy's Turn said...

Very cute! Congrats! Which branch??

Michelle said...

It's on Escondido blvd, if you know where the felicita villas are it's pretty much in their "backyard"

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy's Turn said...

Yep! That's our favorite branch...the boys love the big rocks inside the bank. It's friendlier and faster there than at the Valley Pkwy. branch. We'll have to stop by soon!

Michelle said...

Andrew will probably have something to say about me being behind the counter. What is Miss Michelle doing at the bank???

I look forward to seeing you.

Followers