4.11.2008

Daddy.....I need you.....

I had a co-worker the other day write me a beautiful email of how she sees such joy in my heart and if she was not a Christian she would wonder what makes and shapes my heart. I could not believe this email because lately the Lord has been tugging, no yanking at my heart to cling to Him, trust Him, love Him, be joyous in Him. My response to the Lord has been one of no response. I am ignoring my God, like a teenager does to her father. Before this email my heart was heavy not joyous. My God chose to speak to me through a friend at just the right time. I am amazed friends. I am being watched, God is using me and I am not even aware. My strange, depraved life is a glimpse of who God is. I could sit here and write what I think I need in my life. What should come next in the Ryker family. How I need this or that. But God is right there telling me what I need and what should come next. That is to rely on His everlasting mercies, cling to His love, and trust that He is the only way.

3 comments:

Bre said...

I love you!!! Thank you for your honesty and vulnerablility. You are a shining light, a true image bearer of your Savior, Michelle. None of us are perfect, but you do show His grace in your daily life. You might be depraved, but you are clearly saved by His amazing grace and you radiate that blessing in your interactions with those around you, day in and day out.

Donna said...

And thank YOU for the reminder that I needed to hear as well. We forget sometimes that our Father delights in us. I want to delight my Heavenly Father and tell him how much I love him right now.

Donna B.

Rachel said...

Hiya!
It is called "inside passage" from Dunn Edwards in Esc. It is THE perfect Tan..I looked for so long and finally found this one..try it! You will love it!

Followers