I am starting a weekly blog about Thankfulness. I saw this while browsing other blogs and thought what an awesome opportunity to praise our Lord. Sometimes they will be silly, other times serious, and others obvious "Sunday school" answers.Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
- Thank you Lord for revealing my need for thankfulness. Your mercies are truly new every morning.
- My house---that the bills are paid and on time.
- The gift to cook for my family and friends. I often take this for granted and gripe or complain, but what another awesome way to serve you.
- For relaxing times in bed when Paul and I read aloud to one another. This time has turned out to be a huge blessing. THANK YOU.
- For the opportunity to be hospitable in our home every Thursday night by having the other young marrieds over. Thank you for blessing us in this way.