9.10.2008

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
I am starting a weekly blog about Thankfulness. I saw this while browsing other blogs and thought what an awesome opportunity to praise our Lord. Sometimes they will be silly, other times serious, and others obvious "Sunday school" answers.
  • Thank you Lord for revealing my need for thankfulness. Your mercies are truly new every morning.
  • My house---that the bills are paid and on time.
  • The gift to cook for my family and friends. I often take this for granted and gripe or complain, but what another awesome way to serve you.
  • For relaxing times in bed when Paul and I read aloud to one another. This time has turned out to be a huge blessing. THANK YOU.
  • For the opportunity to be hospitable in our home every Thursday night by having the other young marrieds over. Thank you for blessing us in this way.

0 comments:

Followers