9.18.2008

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
The Lord blesses us in many different ways. I feel particularly thankful for certain physical possessions He has given me. Here are just a few....
  • My Oven: He has created a gift and desire in my heart and hands to create for my friends and family.
  • My Bed: Where He gives me ultimate rest. We all need sleep, but I certainly have joy when lying in my comfy bed.
  • My Car: Despite the rising gas prices, I am still able to drive this mechanism that allows me to get here and there. Another tool God has given me to give Him glory.
  • My Couches: Where I can snuggle up to my honey and watch a movie, dive into a good book, debate and discuss with friends, or put up my feet and browse through my cookbooks and magazines.
  • My Computer: Where I can blog with friends, eat up all the latest news, search for interesting things, SHOP for good deals.
These things are just things, all may be taken from me in a blink of an eye, however the Lord has chosen to bless me in this way today.

0 comments:

Followers