1.24.2009

attention all prayer warriors...

My cousin jayme is getting married in May and she asked me to be a bridesmaid...yahoo. So she picked out these stunning dresses in a beautiful clover color. There is just one small problem I need to lose weight!!! So I am going to be focusing on eating healthy and exercising...I think this is one of my new years resolution..anyhoo.... SOOO...I am going to start a seperate blog (because I am so good about blogging regularly). This will journal what I am doing, no need to read it if you don't want to. I love you all! So as of today I have 118 days till I am a super hot bridesmaid, no hotter than the bride of course. Here's the dress.....

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful dress, and you will look beautiful in it. If you have any cookies, cakes, candy, brownies, that you need out of the house so you can diet, please send them my way!

Boo-Bah said...

Well I have to step in here, what are the peanut butter cups sitting on the shelf going to think when Michelle isn't going to buy them or me either for that matter? I am giving them up because of heart burn!

Good luck on your weight loss, it is good to do it while you are young ,or you wait till you are an old lady like me and shrivel up naturlly, without too much effort.

Bre said...

I'll follow ...

As soon as this baby joins us, I'll be on board with the whole diet/working out thing. We can hold each other accountable ;-) Which may actually work out better now that we're several states away from each other. For the first time, we won't be holding each other accountable over fast food & sweet deserts ;-)

I love you!!!
Bre

Rachel said...

Well I am at the gym W, Fri and sat so you can join me on the treadmill if you want to!

gardentomato said...

Hi Michelle,

I have some resources for the food aspect, if you are interested. And, if you want to go for a walk or exercise together, let me know:)

Followers