1.20.2010

The Unconventional Housewife

Reaching beyond conventional
My Son of Promise "He maketh the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord." Psalm 113:9
I weep and wait for God to fill my womb just as...
Sarah waited for Isaac. Genesis 16-21
Rebekah waited for Jacob and Esau. Genesis 30
Rachel waited for Joseph and Benjamin.
Samson's mother waited for Samson. Judges 13
Hannah waited for Samuel. 1 Samuel
Shunammite woman (whom the Bible calls a great woman) waited for her child. 2 Kings 4:8-17
Elisabeth waited for John the Baptist. Luke 1
I put my faith and trust in God. He will fill my womb in His time, just as He was faithful to fill these wombs with not just any son but sons of promise.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hang in there, it will happen, and when it does it will be wonderful! I read your last post... how about some back yard chickens for your eggs. They are super easy and as long as you don't have a rooster in your flock, they don't attract any attention from nosy neighbors.

Followers