1.04.2010

NYR 2010

Now, comes the time for the dreaded, well ok, maybe not dreaded New Year's Resolution post. You know you have all already blogged yours, right? Here's some bed time reading in no particular order...

1. "Jesus Time" with the Hubba-wubba. We keep trying this and sometimes are very good at being consistent and other times it is once a month. Looking to keep this a habit and enjoy time growing close to my Husband and to my Heavenly Father. 2. Run 5k, 10k, and half marathon. This may sound crazy to you all, well it is I have gone crazy. I have discovered that the only way for me to get into shape is to have these goals. The 5k is in April, so I will have lots of time to get into peak condition. I have been running consistently for the last week and a half and it has actually been fun...I am crazy sore....but fun! 3. Whole Foods Diet. No this doesn't mean I am going to shop exclusively at Whole Foods Market. We are changing the way we eat, to more "real" food. My husband is exceedingly excited about this because that means raw cream top whole milk. The process will be slow, but look for recipes and thoughts on all this through the coming year. 4. Keep my master bedroom clean. Did you know that my husband would rather have the rest of the house messy, but our bedroom spotless. He calls it his sanctuary. I read, "The Other Side of the Garden" FUGATE last year and one of the points she made was to ask your husband about the house, where his sanctuary is and my husband of course said the place that all the junk goes first to hide. 5. Keep our budget tight and thrifty. Our desire and goal is to have all our debt (minus the house) paid off in the next 16 months. That is why you will be seeing posts about being frugal, living with less. Think "frugal chic."
Ok, I will leave it at that! Happy New Year, God's richest blessings to you and your family this year!

0 comments:

Followers